The Learning and Development Manager is responsible for leading, development and recruitment and ensure the delivery of all administrative and transactional training and recruitment activities within the BU.
This includes coordination and logistics of delivery of non-technical training and managing being the BU champion for LO. For recruitment, the role will be responsible for end to end Resourcing support; working in close partnership with the HR Business Partners (and Hiring Managers) and the country HR team.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the learning, development and recruitment; and ensuring deliverables and associated service levels for the BU are met
* Leads the L&D agenda for the BU; ensures training plans are in place and manages L&D budget for the BU; and ensure all L&D interventions deliver ROI
* Works with the country “Talent Manager’ to ensure consistency of approach and delivery of agreed service levels
* Responsible for the coordination and liaison of external facilitators/coaches for non-technical training, and produces reports on status and cost (e.g. vendor management); responsible for maintaining a listing of preferred vendors; will work with the country team to identify preferred vendors
* Responsible for delivering end to end recruitment services for the BU
* Advises the BU on best practice recruitment and learning options
* Makes recommendations and proposals in relation to Learning and Recruitment activities to ensure continual improvement working with the country team
* Assist with monthly reporting and ensures that legislative requirements are fulfilled.
* Ensure ccoordination of logistics of non-functional training and programs and maintenance of accurate training records
* Ensure the delivery of a great learning experience for delegates through excellent coordination of training events: logistics, equipment and supplies
* Responsible for accurate reporting on all L&D activities
* Maintain accurate records and follow through on all talent costs incurred including PO management