MAIN FUNCTION: Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the company, client and the individual staff needs.
• Interfacing with Government MDA’s for training programmes, conducting follow ups on all identified MDA’s.
• Drafting letters, proposals and other necessary follow up documentations
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met and carried out
• Evaluating training and development programmes
• Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
• Liaising with representatives of all identified MDA’s for training programmes as well as carrying out necessary follow ups.
• Degree certificate • Must have completed the compulsory NYSC Programme
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Exceptional writing skills
• Good decision maker, able to recognise the impact of decisions, having good judgement
• A Problem solver, dealing with practical people and ‘political’ problems
• Innovative, able to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions
• Good communicator, able to present with credibility and authority
• A Competent negotiator, always able to see the win/win situation