Implementation of corporate learning and development solutions for functional areas to support business goals. Ensure all learning solutions are delivered as per the programme design and any changes required are documented and discussed with line manager and incorporated.
Learning Solutions and Organisational Development
Adhering to the ADDIE cycle of training and development, diagnose learning and performance gaps, recommend, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions and evaluate business impact, consistently achieving excellent customer satisfaction at all levels and meeting agreed KPIs.
Ensure that changes to the business environment are analysed and recorded and training programme content updated so as to ensure learning solutions remain current and valid.
Demonstrate adherence to the Quality and Standards Framework and action improvements, to ensure interventions are current, relevant, accurate, and fit for purpose.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent); Specialization in the following area is preferred: English Language.
- Professional qualification in teaching English as a second language to adults from a recognized institution; a training qualification (ILM/City & Guilds) would add value.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in area of specialisation. Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a cultural sensitivity to the local community would be critical for this role, together with the ability to influence diverse groups of people through excellent communication and presentation techniques.
- Experience of working in an environment aligned to international audit and regulatory requirements relevant to the area of specialisation.
- Ability to gather and analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and write comprehensive reports on business situations and the performance of individuals.
- Demonstrate good project management knowledge and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Demonstrated tolerance for ambiguity in a dynamic business environment, where priorities may change due to new initiatives and where a flexible, adaptable and responsive approach is critical to success.
- Thorough practical working knowledge of learning and development processes and methodologies and ability to design and develop innovative and effective learning solutions.