- Actively involved to design, map/chart overall group training plan to meet identified needs
- Assist with the annual training needs identification and analysis activities across our partner organizations and develop strategies to close identified gaps.
- Liaise and consult with other entities' training managers to identify individual, group and organizational training needs.
- Integrate identified learning and development needs and ensure these are appropriately scheduled for delivery in line with identified priorities and business needs.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Supports and facilitates the formulation and implementation of processes, standards and policies related to training & learning development.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.