This role is part of a virtual team within the MENA Talent function, specifically engaged in Learning related finance activities and program deployment across the region. We support business growth through providing end to end support in budgeting, planning, reconciliation and reforecasting processes to the SLs and ensuring firm governance.
As Learning Senior HRP, you'll work closely with the Learning Leader, HRBCs, SL EYU Managers, SL Learning Administrators and Office Learning Administrators within MENA and EMEIA Learning contacts providing support at all stages of the process . While working within a virtual team, this role crosses borders and SLs and requires flexibility, a strong network and well developed influencing, negotiating and analytical skills.
You'll build specialized knowledge and application of internal and external leading practices, and develop a network of contacts. You'll also consult with and advise MENA Talent Team (MTT) associates, employees and leaders on program/process goals. You may provide consulting services to a geographic Area or service line. Finally, you'll report to leaders on the quality and effectiveness of and services.
In this role, you'll receive general supervision, often working on projects which require only periodic updates to your supervisor. Your decision-making authority is subject to the review and agreement of your manager.
- Lead the Financial agenda for learning team (budgeting , planning, reconciliation and reforecasting processes)
- Raise learning needs, making recommendations to address any gaps
- Help design and develop processes, by building on past practices, consulting input and experience
- Help analyze the effectiveness of processes, by providing input to, and evaluating feedback from, surveys, interviews and metrics
- Ensure the learning tool is updated with information at all times ,emphasis on both quality and quantity of data
- Analyze processes to confirm they align to organizational strategy and goals
- Recommend adjustments to processes
- Keep up-to-date with research on learning design and/or firm development and effectiveness. Make recommendations based on this research
- Use a consultative approach to identify and address business needs
- Exercise judgment in non-routine situations
- Supervise junior staff
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Strong financial knowledge ,analytical and conceptual ability
- Excellent project management skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Proficient at driving change
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, with both internal and external contacts
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Articulate, with an ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Comfortable working independently in a highly virtual team environment
- Experience working in large multinational Learning team is highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Willingness to travel; some international travel may be required