Al Futtaim Group Real Estate are looking for a Leasing Manager to oversee:
- The rental of Commercial units to ensure maximum occupancy at all times and high renewal rates.
- Coordinating fit-outs, move-ins and move-outs, lease negotiations and renewals as well as unit showings.
- The accurate completion of paperwork of current and prospective tenants.
You will also ensure that you:
- Are familiar with a variety of the leasing field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Consistently apply your extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and to sustain and expand AFGRE’s market share.
- Planning: Prepares and implements leasing plans and tactics to support the Leasing strategy to exploit the current market demand and generate future demand for the Retail Leasing business to achieve or exceed projected units and revenue targets.
- Market Intelligence: Researches market in terms of current demand, customer preference, types, size, and location of the properties. Where possible, obtains information on competitors pricing policy, property specifications to revamp the company pricing policy, strategies and tactics to effectively position the property against the competition and enhance market share.
- Targeting Prospective Customer: Prepares a target list of prospective tenants, local and international, suitable for the type of properties available for leasing. Prepares company profile, and performs due diligence on prospective tenants as appropriate.
- Term Negotiation: Negotiates and finalises lease terms in line with prevailing SOP’s, Budgets, DOA’s and any other conditions required by the business.
Arranging Documentation: Ensures that all documentation is correctly prepared in accordance with the SOP (LAF/LCA, Lease Contract etc.) and is signed by the authorised person as per the DOA in order to avoid any litigation in future and to serve as a point of reference. Maintains awareness of local legal procedures and practices, ensuring that these are upheld and/or not contradicted in lease terms.
- Financial Analyst and Reporting:
Progress Reports: Assists in preparation of progress reports on weekly/monthly/annual basis as appropriate, on the current status of the business; comments on assessment of future market trends and prospects and propose measures and strategies to achieve or exceed the projected target.
Budgeting: Assists in evaluation of historical performance, and market information on future market trends, to arrive at a rational budget projection both in terms of units and revenue so as to contribute effectively in meeting company’s overall objectives set for the year.
Budget Review: Assists in review of the actual performance against budget on regular basis to ensure that projected units and revenue target are being achieved, in case of a short fall examines the reasons and take corrective measures to bring it back on target
- People Management:
Team Management: Helps maintain motivation of the team to ensure high degree of productivity, efficiency and commitment
In this position you will operate within the boundaries of:
- the agreed departmental budgets and targets
- relevant policies and procedures
- the stipulations of the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- legal parameters as specified by the Al-Futtaim Legal Department
- Degree or equivalent level of education in any discipline
- 3-5 years as a Leasing professional.
- Sound knowledge of Leasing market and practices in local market
Research, insights & analysis:
- Obtain & analyse information through effective intelligence gathering systems and interpretation of results
Strategy & planning:
- Influence strategy formulation and ensure an effective leasing planning process and plans
- Create, build and manage competitive products, portfolios & services
Leasing programme implementation:
- Create competitive and sustainable pricing policies, use pricing strategically and creatively
- Establish and develop effective channels for your business and support for channel members
- Deliver and manage effective customer relationships and infrastructure for same
- Assisting in establishing, planning and managing programme and project frameworks and plans against objectives and budget
- Establish, promote and use metrics to improve effectiveness
- Create and use a system of critical review to make more informed future decisions
- Manage self and support staff
- Manage cross-functional relationships effectively
- Develop teams and self to enhance department’s performance