Our client, an International Business school with campuses in London, Dubai and Lagos, specialising UK accredited Masters and Undergraduate degree programmes, Short Executive Management Programs is seeking experienced personnel for its growing Lagos Campus.
- Teach modules in masters and undergraduate business management degree program;
- Develop learning materials, prepare schemes of work in line with minimum standards of UK accrediting board;
- To participate in administration and marking of assignments and exams in line with accrediting body marking guidelines;
- Provide support for the business development team;
- Plan and deliver lectures with the highest quality of teaching;
- Disseminate knowledge and enhance the school’s reputation by establishing contacts with the wider community;
- Serve as member of school Alumni committee in planning and implementing multifaceted programs/events for alumni, students and friends that increase the goodwill and positive relationship with the school;
- Engage in Research and consultancy projects.