- To teach on a range of College programmes, providing high quality learning opportunities that meet the needs of individual students and groups in line with the Institute’s strategic priorities and objectives.
- To provide flexible assessment opportunities and closely plan, monitor, track and record student retention, achievement and success.
- To be committed to constantly improving standards of quality and to assess these through contributions to self-assessment reports and observations of provision.
- To work as required with students who need confidence building and personal development.
- To provide academic and pastoral support to students.