Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Develops cases by interviewing prospective clients; reviewing information with the partner.
- Helps clients by filing claims for medical payment coverage; keeping clients informed of case progress.
- Gathers case evidence and documentation by preparing personal injury files; inputting information from medical records, statements of charges, client and witness statements, and lost-wage documentation; filing physical copies; logging incoming mail; contacting medical providers, insurance companies, collection agencies, and others.
- Enhances partner's effectiveness by monitoring case progress; alerting partner of issues requiring his/her attention; maintaining contact with providers, adjusters, and opposing counsel; contributing information to the team case review; completing special projects; providing secretarial support.
- Concludes cases by verifying outstanding balances; preparing settlement documentation and brochures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes law firm mission by completing related results as needed.
Legal Administration Skills, Client Relationships, Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Word Processing , Research Skills, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Integrity, Client Confidentiality
Only Lagos Residents should apply.