Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Legal Advisers (Lawyers) advise and represent individuals, businesses, and government agencies on legal issues and disputes.
Lawyers often oversee the work of support staff, such as paralegals and legal assistants.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients and others
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others and argue on their behalf
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07031285763.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.