Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Legal Advisers (Lawyers) advise and represent individuals, businesses, and government agencies on legal issues and disputes.
Lawyers, also called attorneys, act as both advocates and advisors.
As advocates, they represent one of the parties in criminal or civil trials by presenting evidence and arguing in support of their client.
As advisors, lawyers counsel their clients about their legal rights and obligations and suggest courses of action in business and personal matters. All attorneys research the intent of laws and judicial decisions and apply the laws to the specific circumstances that their clients face.
Lawyers often oversee the work of support staff, such as paralegals and legal assistants.
Lawyers may have different titles and different duties, depending on where they work.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients and others
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others and argue on their behalf
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.