Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
The legal advisor is accountable for taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues. This professional may also be engaged in helping to analyze and collect evidence and schedule staff hearings.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 09073700634.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.