Commercial Legal Documents and Contracts:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of legal documents and agreements under the group General Counsel’s supervision (distribution, concession, retailer, agency, IT agreements, services agreements, etc.).
- Develop contracts to achieve compliance, negotiating legal issues as appropriate.
Research, Analysis and Consultation:
- Conduct legal, factual research and data analysis as directed.
- Provide legal analysis of contractual and regulatory issues.
- Convey legal advice and follow up information to manager regarding legal implications, risks and liabilities of proposed and actual policies, practices and contractual situations.
- Conduct meetings and conferences at all levels of management.
Routine Administrative Tasks:
- Establish, maintain, process and/or oversee files, correspondence, databases, records, certificates, and/or other documents.
- Liaise with government officials, business divisions, external law offices, brand principles, JV companies and the management of various legal issues.
- Capable of managing own caseload autonomously.
- Have 5 years’ plus prior experience in a Law Firm and/or In-house Legal Department
- Be a University educated, French and/or English qualified Lawyer
- Have a strong drive for achievement and use of initiative
- Be an analytical thinker and problem solver
- Have excellent communication skills in both languages
- Have a strong concern for quality and attention to details
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills
- Have a strong business acumen
- Have strong negotiation skills