This job entails provision of legal advisory services and ensuring organization compliance at all time.
An individual working in this capacity must be able to multi-task, be very abreast of new laws and regulations passed.
- Ensure and Maintain the Organization’s compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Liaising with Pension Fund Administrators and Health Management Organizations.
- Provision of legal advisory services to the company.
- Ensure compliance with SLA requirements.
- Liaison with external Lawyers.
- Drafting and reviewing of business contracts
- Management of all company’s contracts and legal documents
- Liaison with regulatory bodies.
- Liaison with external counsels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL, B)
- Must have attended the Nigerian Law school and qualified as a Barrister at Law in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (B. L)
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people (Strong interpersonal Skills)
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Legal drafting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- At least Four (4) years’ experience performing in the same job function.