- To provide support unit leads in the execution of legal activities in the Company.
- Assists in providing professional legal advice on dispute resolution issues and litigation
- Conducts extensive research on the impact of new laws, regulations and legislation that may affect GGNL and its operations and suggest recommendations
- Assists in documenting the company’s policies and procedures and ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements
- Assists in managing GGNL’s legal exposure
- Assists in the development and implementation of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Collates relevant materials and prepares all legal reports for unit leads
- Keeps abreast of relevant best practices and amendments to regulations and statutory provisions.
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all contracts, disputes and litigation agreements
- Obtains updated copies of regulations and other relevant documentation relating to the company and files appropriately.
- LLB (at least Second Class Lower Division) and must be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, with a minimum of three (3)years post NYSC qualification experience.
- Must have a degree in Law.