Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We need the service of aLegal secretary in our law firm to perform clerical duties .
- Prepare documents, including legal briefs, court subpoenas, spreadsheets and other office-related letters.
- Organising and maintaining all legal files kept on-site.
- Maintaining electronic-filing databases
- Provide lawyers with direct assistance, such as helping with research for cases, Gathering necessary documents for trials and submitting paperwork to courthouses. Other duties may include :scheduling client appointments, answering calls, taking notes during legal meetings and maintaining the firm's legal research references.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with legal terminology and government regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should drop names, age, qualifications, job title, contact detail in the comment box provided below or forward a copy of updated CV and or cover letter to the HRM via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: this job offer is for Lagos residents only and candidates must be ready to assume duty immediately.
Only: shortlisted applicants will be contacted