A liaison officer is in charge of working with different people, organizations or agencies to help them accomplish a common goal. To do this, the liaison officer must oversee communications, and coordinate efforts between these different entities as well as the general public.
- Dealing with people issues in a positive manner and ensure tenant satisfaction is achieved
- Coordinating work, questionnaires, providing works information, dealing with queries, responding to complaints and resolving concerns
- Report to Resident Engineer.
- Initiate / generate technical instructions, site notes and other site observations.
- Liaise with other disciplines for co-ordination issues.
- Assist in preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Establish an effective communications system to keep the site team informed and maintain good relationships with the tenants and construction team.
- Carry out door-to-door home visits with local residents who may be involved in regeneration activity
- Providing an overview of current and proposed regeneration projects
- Minimum of HND in a relevant field,
- No experience required as successful applicant will be trained.
- Applicant are expected to submit cover later and a detailed C.V to email@example.com. only successful candidate will be shortlisted and invited for interview.