Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Develops, administers, and manages programs and facilities for the use of information resources and technologies.
- Provides leadership in collaborative planning for school technology, resources, and needs.
- Administers and maintains a center and a program that fosters a positive learning environment.
- Ensures effective organization of center and resources.
- Selects and orders resources consistent with system policies and with school curriculum needs.
- Provides supervision and leadership for staff including clerical, paraprofessional and technical.
- Plans collaboratively with teachers to integrate literature, resources and information literacy skills into the curriculum
- Develops and provides instructional opportunities with information technologies for staff and students.
- Provides information about and complies with copyright laws.
- Collaborates with teachers and students on material production.
The right candidate must possess first degree in library studies or possession of Master of Library and Information Science or Master of Library Science (MLS), with 1-3 year working experience from private or public sector Library management. And must be versed in the following:
- Information science
- Research methods
- Reference resources
- Library collections
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to; email@example.com stating the job position applied for in the subject header with their contact number.