Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Librarians are responsible for acquiring, organising, managing and distributing library resources, and ensuring that library provision meets the needs of all its users.
- Librarians keep current on resources and literature, and select publications for the library's collection.
- They require a knowledgeable command of numerous information sources to select appropriate material for a library.
- A librarian categorizes, prepares, and catalogs these materials.
- Librarians also recommend material, and help individuals find the information that they need.
- They analyze and organize collections by subject.
- They educate individuals on how to use the library systems to find the information they need.
- Librarians may also conduct special programs or classes.
- Other duties include participation in grant writing and fundraising.
All interested applicants must possess a minimum of SSCE,OND. Any other qualification is an added advantage.
All interested applicants should forward their CV to the HR through this link- firstname.lastname@example.org or via text to 08035817229