- Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- The LMS Director will manage independent internal audit operations for their region within existing policies, procedures and practices to deliver an effective system of internal management control. Resulting in the collection of compliance revenue and ensuring customer and partner satisfaction.
- The LMS Director builds, executes and communicates the strategy for the specific area of responsibility, aligned to organization strategy providing direction to direct reports.
- And helps develop and drive the strategy of Oracle LMS while ensuring productivity, revenue and value contribution to Oracle's business through their team, of experienced, knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills.
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience.
- 5-8 years experience in people management is preferred.
- IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management background in the software industry.