- The candidate should have a wide experience as litigator in criminal or civil or commercial litigation. And should be able to represent the company in hearings, arbitrations and mediations as well as tribunals.
- Compiling information for court cases and/ or the external council as applicable ;conducting legal research; finding laws or similar court decisions related to pending cases; interpreting laws or legislation; explaining government laws or regulations; analyzing data, legal questions and existing evidence or facts; writing legal documents. He must also communicate well with others on a daily basis. Sometimes, he may have to serve legal papers.
- Arranging for the protection of intellectual property rights.
- Outsourcing legal services and liaising with external counsels as and when necessary.
- Drafting and filing criminal cases and attend to hearings at various court, police stations, prosecution department of the UAE
- Drafting, reviewing and/or advising on some commercial contracts relating to the Group business in the UAE.
- Ensure proper compliance by the Group companies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- The candidate should be objective, be highly analytical, and have organizational, management and problem-solving skills and he must be strategic and confident in carrying out his decisions and speaking on behalf of company.