JOB PURPOSE: To manage Oxfam GB livelihood and private sector engagement programme in Nigeria and lead on related strategy development.The livelihood and Private Sector Programme Manager will be the main liaison person for livelihood and private sector activities between Oxfam GB and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development officials and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and private sector involved in livelihood and private sector programs and may assist them in coordinating livelihood and private sector activities.
- Leadership of Oxfam GB livelihood programme management at all levels (strategic, tactical and operational) ensuring that the programme is driven by primary stakeholder needs and interests
- As a member of the OGB Country Management Team, contribute to overall development of longer-term strategy and management of the Oxfam GB programme in Nigeria
- Act as lead of the Private Sector working group among all Oxfam affiliates in Nigeria, and play a significant role in the coordination with other Oxfam affiliates involved in livelihood programme and related work
- Coordinate with humanitarian response team and affiliates to ensure coherence between Oxfam humanitarian and livelihood programmes
- Keep up to date with national and regional trends in order to fully understand the context within which OGB operates (present and future)