• To carry out credit procedures, maintain a tight control over all aspects of advance administration, with the primary objective to contain credit risk within acceptable parameters by ensuring accurate and timely booking of all Business Banking deals while ensuring compliance with all conditions as stipulated in the sanction.
• Ensure consistent service delivery, meeting the needs of both existing and new business clients
• Review conditions precedent checklist to approve for draw down of all Personal Banking facilities once satisfied that all terms and conditions of sanction/covenants have been met and all required collateral have been obtained and are in legal order
• Ensuring the Covenant tracker is updated with all covenants as stated on the sanction document by the CEM before signing off for disbursement.
• Ensure proper follow-up on deferrals items to ensure same are regularized within the stipulated time frame and escalate deviations to Team Lead BB CRM for inclusion in the watch-list report.
• Authorize disbursement of all Personal Banking deals on the Core Banking software.
• Ensure CBN CRMS reporting on all customers with a cumulative exposure of N1 million
• Ensure PAS take-up of all UPLs, VAF and Home loans deal
• Ensuring the Credit files are kept in perfect order in line with the CBN’s basic Credit Files requirement.
• Take up and actioning of issues raised on Remedy with respect to personal loans.
• Ensure unverified record exception report is spooled on Cognos daily and loan repayment exception report spooled weekly.
• Responding to queries and resolving issues pertaining to limits loaded on both the Core Banking software and HP&L
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Team Leader.