- The Logistic Co-ordinator works directly with the Supply Chain Integration Manager to coordinate daily activities, tracking location and movement of inventory, finished goods and raw materials.
- He or she also provide reports to internal and external customers as required.
- Executes and supports all Packaging Materials (PM) delivery administration activities.
- Ensures correctness of all customs related documents for PM imports and exports.
- Ensures PM delivery on time, in full and with right freight cost.
- Provides logistics/customs expertise to support customers' need.
- Seeks opportunity to increase productivity on logistics processes.
- Key contact with Logistics Service providers.
- Monitor Inventory level at ports.
- Ensure proper inventory management (inventory reduction, eliminate scraping).
- Resolve any issue that might arise with Ports / Customs / Logistics service providers.