Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews.
- Supervise staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management
- Additional Information
- Other Requirement
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org