Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
We are currently looking for an intelligent and vibrant individual to fill the role of a Logistics and Fleet Support Officer.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The job holder will provide support to the client accounts officers managing immigrations and expatriate services
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
· Research required information for visa and immigration facilities processing using available resources including the internet, the experience of team members and personnel of relevant agencies;
· Deliver service and support to Client account officers and in certain instances, directly to Clients
· Interact with clients and Account officers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about processes and services;
· Gather customer’s information and determine issues by evaluating and analyzing specifics
· Monitor vehicle movement and repairs.
· Follow standard processes and procedures.
· Identify and escalate priority issues according to Client specifications.
· Redirect problems to appropriate source.
· Accurately process and record all transactions in ledgers provided.
· Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business;
· Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to the team, clients and situations;
· Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
· Any other job or responsibilities that may be assigned.Qualifications
OND in any field of study (Only).
Must have basic understanding of logistics and fleet management.
Must not be younger than 25 years.
Must reside around Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos state.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
· Proper phone etiquette;
· Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
· Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar;
· Knowledge of basic computer applications and equipment;
· Effective listening skills;
· Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
· Multi-tasking capabilities;
· Ability to drive will be an added advantageAdditional Information
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.