- Receiving and inspecting compliance of trucks and containers for tea transport.
- Allocating trucks to the factories for black and value added tea transport.
- Co-ordinating the movements of ex-factory direct shipment.
- Co-ordinating storage and dispatch of Teas from internal warehouses
- First line of contact with transport suppliers and drivers/turn boys and therefore disseminates Unilever standards on safety and quality and any other relevant policies.
- Coordinates 3rd party transport for the business
- Managing transport clerks in office operations
- Reporting daily tea stocks and dispatches of factories and transporters performance.
Required skills & competencies
- Graduate in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business related field.
- At least one year experience in a related field.