- Provide daily operational support to staff regarding travel requests which includes, flight booking, pick-ups, meet & greet at airports, escort engagement and accommodation.
- Assess cost and other performance aspects.
- Lead initiatives to optimize fleet (company and third party leased vehicles) engagement.
- Facility management of the Company offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and guest houses.
- Manage and monitor the use, schedule and maintenance of the Company pool cars.
- Ensure that all Company drivers' credentials are always up-to-date.
- Assess the drivers training needs and ensure prompt bridging of identified gaps by informing HR of relevant training programs
- Analyze logistical problems and produce new solutions.
- Liaise and build relationships with hotels and guest houses.
- Follow existing processes and systems in view of efficient operations, continuously recommending improvement.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
- Comply with all company’s local procedures applicable to the job function.
- Supervise all third party activities including invoice reviewing.
- Safeguard internal arrangement and common goals/ objectives to support internal customers.
- Perform all other duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to this Logistics Coordinator position and the fulfilment of its responsibilities.