· Process export and import documents Preparation of logistics plans to support all relevant operations within the programme or project;
· Coordination of the payment of all logistics staff under direct supervision;
· Maintenance of equipmentsâ€™ inventory;
· Responsible for ensuring vendors meet or exceed quality requirements established by the Company for products or services.
· Management of programme and project transport requirements; assign duties to drivers ensuring timely services, issuing fuel, recording log-books and maintenance and repair/recovery of vehicles;
· Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors.
· Arranges transportation and forwarding services for all orders to ensure material is delivered as per schedule.
· Expedites all critical orders with local subcontract vendors.
· Reviews expediting schedules on all customer orders. Obtains and forwards information to planning and sales teams
- A University Degree in supply chain management or a related field
- Should have between 10 - 15 Â years of relevant work experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
- Must have good PC skills to include all MS Office products.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.