Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Their key task is to organise the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
- organising shipments
- coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- operating IT systems
- negotiating and agreeing contracts
- developing and confirming schedules
- planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- liaising and managing staff
- implementing health and safety standards
Requirements: Interested candidates must have a minimum of Ond in any related field from a reputable higher institution, must be smart, intelligent and out spoken. Candidates should forward their updated resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted with immediate effect.
LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY