Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Logistics and distribution managers organize the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you would ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs;
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle;
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements;
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs;
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce;
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
- Manage staff training issues;
- Motivate other members of the team;
- Project management and set objectives;
- Work on new supply plans and strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of HND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications and professional certificate with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #370,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.