- The Logistic Manager is responsible for proposing and setting up procedures and mechanisms for the logistics section; extending the timely logistical support to the organization's units/staff and visitors; ensuring a constant full assessment of the security situation and reporting to his supervisor any potential security related issue.
- He is responsible for supply to the company of goods and services needed.
- He is responsible for their delivery, recording, storage and maintenance (fixed assets, consumable goods).
- He is responsible for the timely delivery of basic services (power, water, sanitation) as well as for the timely delivery of any third party’s services (contractors).
- As Logistic Manager, the person is the Security Officer of the company, and has to ensure the security of the company by recommending to the management, and then implementing and monitoring all the decisions made by the management in this area.