Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Logistics manager organise the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you would ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email:email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.