Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Logistics managers understanding the whole supply chain is important so you can coordinate it effectively and liaise with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle;
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements;
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs;
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce;
· Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
· Implement health and safety procedures;
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have a minimum of OND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.