- To ensure the implementation of the company’s occupational Safety and Health policy in the ware house.
- Ensure Maintenance and control of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensure that stock are dispatches based on FEFO.
- Supervision of team to ensure the implementation of the prevailing SOPs.
- Identify and recommend solutions to ware house unfriendly practises.
Ensure relevant reports are sent based on the agreed timings
- Bachelor degree with 4-5years of relevant experience in FMCG.
- Knowledge in basic Book keeping.
- Must be keen to details.
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
- Analytical, Proactive, Customer Service Oriented.
- Good team player, highly result oriented with a strong co-ordination and leadership skills.