- Manage all trip issues pre/post within the plant
- Assist delivery officers in filling forms
- Monitoring / follow-up of field logistics systems to ensure all standard practices are adhered to and compliance maintained
- Collect all forms wage bills & consignment debit notes
- Payout trip allowances
- Prepare reports on personnel & other operational logistics issues
- Daily communication en-route with delivery officers
- Assessment for safety invoicing and trip monitoring
- Maintain optimum level of inventory
- To manage the vendor and keep a good relationship with them.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Social Science with minimum of 3 years experience in Logistic & Transportation
- Basic personnel management and leadership skills
- Understanding of items such as labor law and business ethics
- Good interpersonal skill
- Understanding of basic fleet-related accounting, budgeting, performance analysis and long term cost efficiency analysis.
- Good communication skills including ability to prepare and present concise oral and written logistics operations reports.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excels and word.