Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a Logistics Officer who can takecare of the flow of products, services and goods between its point of origin and consumption so as to meet consumer’s needs and requirements.
- Logistics are responsible in checking both quantity and quality of consumer good before, during and after moving the products.
- They coordinate and control the cycle of the company’s transportation. Logistics are tasked to conduct analysis to company data and plan appropriate improvements in the company’s performance.
- Logistics are in charge in the allocation of duties for the company’s staff.
- Logistics should identify logistical problems and plan appropriate solutions. They are in charge in registration of received goods and inventories of dispatched goods.
- They should also maintain an appropriate logistic database.
- A logistic supervises the company loaders as well as the transport officers in a particular company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants should have a minimum of OND in Logistics and Distribution or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #270,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.