Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- This Manager will inspire, actively support, lead and develop team leaders within the environment of Perennial Oil for continuous improvement of machines thus; availability of spare parts .
- The successful candidate will be target driven in order to deliver excellent customer and Client satisfaction.
- Define and implement Operational continuous Improvements that deliver service and/or cost benefits.
- Helping develop frameworks through detail planning, and contract management.
- Proactive Contract Management with 3rd Party Logistics providers and constructive Customer negotiations.
- Oversight responsibility for the day to day management of Logistics Suppliers associated
- Responsible for developing, recommending and controlling annual budget cost for the Department’s activity on all machines within agreed budget/re-forecasted allocation.
- Implement and manage change within the commercial teams and the supplier base
- Deliver and support projects to improve IT structure, processes, fulfilment capability and operational efficiencies that make improvements to the customer journey
Key Responsibilities are:
- The role will cover transport and logistics, product handling, warehousing, stock control and quality control.
- Driving Customer experience improvements
- Implement operational efficiency to effectively reduce costs and engaging stakeholders
- Retail and Restaurant Support and Coordination
- Facility Management
- Fleet Management
- Protocol and Logistics
- Stock Management
- Records Management
- Communication management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience leading teams and business processes
- A minimum of 5 years experience preferably in a Oil and gas environment and 3 years in admin/corporate or shared services
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance (or equivalent).
- Good IT and computer skills
Means of Application:
Interested applicant should send their application and bio-data with copies of credentials by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks of this publication