Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Logistics are persons who manage the flow of consumer products, services and goods between its point of origin and consumption so as to meet consumer’s needs and requirements. Their work involves proper integration of transportation, information, warehousing, inventory, handling of materials and packaging as well as security. Logistics serve as a channel of supply chain that adds value with time and utility place.
- Logistics are responsible in checking both quantity and quality of consumer good before, during and after moving the products.
- They coordinate and control the cycle of the company’s transportation. Logistics are tasked to conduct analysis to company data and plan appropriate improvements in the company’s performance.
- Logistics are in charge in the allocation of duties for the company’s staff.
- Logistics should identify logistical problems and plan appropriate solutions. They are in charge in registration of received goods and inventories of dispatched goods.
- They should also maintain an appropriate logistic database.
- A logistic supervises the company loaders as well as the transport officers in a particular company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of OND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #150,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact 07030376445 and you will be invited.