Requisition ID: WD53896
Location: Ilupeju, -Lagos-Nigeria
Position: Full time
Functional area: Supply Chain & Logistics
- The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for all Import/ Export activities for the Rx (Pharmaceuticals) Business in Nigeria with an open option to expand scope into Ghana operations.
- This role will ensure all activities are compliant with all regulatory and statutory requirements. This role will work directly with the Demand & Supply Management team to ensure we have the right product supplied, at the right price in the right location.
- Manages inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders, and forecasts
- Ensures accurate and current inventory records
- Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures
- Coordinates and manages the pharmaceutical business stock count process and reconciliation
- Accountable for all quality assurance compliance procedures within supply chain department.
- Accountable for all goods receipts and outbound shipments for all Base products and Vaccine consignments.
- Responsible for all Import documentation and compliance to all Import requirements and Regulations.
- Responsible for first level interface with all relevant regulatory and government authorities to resolve any disputes.
- Responsible for first level interface with 3rd party warehousing partner on inventory management and Quality / EHS compliance.
- Receives Vaccines and ensures proper storage into cold chamber. Responsible for dispatch of Vaccines to distributors and other Institution supplies
- Responsible for all EHS compliance requirements for both Base products warehouse and Vaccines cold chamber.