Develop and monitor implementation of strategic procurement plans for the sourcing of Indirects goods and services for the factory environment in Ibadan and Zaria as well as Head office in Lagos and Leaf office in Iseyin in BAT Nigeria. Ensure flexibility of supplies, appropriate quality and complexity reduction at the best total cost.
Responsible for the execution of Low value spend category including “Sourcing to Contract” specifically:
- Source to contract
- Spend and compliance reporting
- Contract Management
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans for Indirects goods and services in the factory environment in Ibadan and Zaria as well as Head office in Lagos and Leaf office in Iseyin) with final implementation of contracts where necessary
- To ensure the category sourcing and contracts for Indirects goods and services in the factory environment in Ibadan and Zaria as well as Head office in Lagos and Leaf office in Iseyin meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- To adhere to applicable policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach and to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages BAT’s service delivery and commercial risk.
- Support the Above Market team on all projects.
- Update all report platforms (FISP, IBTT, SCTT etc) as required by the business
- Analyse financial and market data, to build and maintain knowledge on all aspects of our supply related external environment, on behalf of the business.
- To ensure all contracts are agreed with the relevant business owners with minimal environmental impact.
- Support a green environment in line with EHS Policies
- Ensure compliance with the company EMS Policy and ensure reduction in business activity impact on the environment
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- Provide forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate
- Continuous supply improvements delivered to BAT Nigeria, measured in terms significant cost reduction, supplier rationalisation, high levels of service, introduction of business process changes and complexity reduction.
- To lead the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the stakeholder requirements and targets.
- Identifying and managing the risk which exists whenever goods and services are contracted out to suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure full cross-functional commitment to strategies through communication, education and evaluation of initiatives.
- To own commercial supply base management building strong internal and external business relationships to ensure the delivery of the category goals.
- To facilitate the creation of supplier SLA’s and performance check-points. Manage and resolve contractual performance issues and escalate where required.
- Management of multi-functional teams and high level of project management skills.
- Maintain high level of internal customer satisfaction with all stakeholders
- To identify new products and services that may impact on sourcing execution and escalate to the Procurement Business Manager - Operations.
- To strive for continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers, managing resource and actions from other functions into this process to deliver quality enhancement and smart spend management.
- To propose and/or develop alternate solutions alongside new products and services.