- The LV/MV Shop Supervisor will have overall responsibility for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of one or multiple jobs/projects.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, improving profit margins and overall management of job/projects from initial conception through job/project completion.
- The supervisor will be responsible for planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring and control of engineering/ assembly / wiring/ manufacturing work, ensure technical compliance to the customer and job / project requirements and AOSO QMS requirements for the job scope.
- LV/MV Shop supervisor may be required to temporarily relocate to Job/project sites based on job requirements.
- Engineering graduate/diploma/HND (Electrical) with 10 or more years' experience in Industry with at least 5-6 years of proven track record in LV/MV Electrical Panel manufacturing/assembly supervision role with strong leadership and team building capability
- The supervisor should be familiar with Electrical Panel assembly & manufacturing, and Resource Management.
- The successful candidate is also expected to be familiar with LV/MV switchgears, relevant electrical standards including UL/IEC/IEEE requirements, etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CNC Machines, Auto CAD; Experience in implementing complex solutions to the end-user's Process Industries is a plus
- Experience managing cross-functional/multi-cultural teams, participating in resource planning processes, and human resource development
- A global mindset, preferably having worked with teams in more than one region; Leadership, self-starter, with excellent communication skills
- Highly customer focused, able to influence and negotiate; Demonstrated experience managing a team of technicians in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive objectives to meet internal customer expectations
- Energetic, flexible, pro-active, self-motivated, fast-starter
- Mature, result oriented individual; Creative thinker and negotiator, able to work out strategies, alternative proposals and customer contacts at all levels and at all phases of the project cycle (including pre-sales).