- The candidate must have excellent Knowledge on Radio fundamentals of LTE Radio technology
- Good hands on optimisation experience on LTE- FDD Radio Network, Alcatel Product would be advantage
- Good Hands on experience in Alcatel Lucent NPO Performance management system in defining KPI formulae, Extracting various indicators, and able to guide and discuss internal as well customers on New KPI for LTE network performance management
- Should Have very good radio fundamentals on radio propagation, Antenna Theory ( MIMO) and Protocols of LTE technology
- Must have very good analytical and logical skill for troubleshooting performance related issues
- Should handle the radio and KPI related queries for timely resolution
- Must be customer centric and work closely with RNO Manager for timely delivery of Optimisation services
- Good team player and ready to work for stretched working hours
- Good Communication and presentation skills to internal and external customers.
1. It is expected to achieve all the Set Contractual KPI with an efficient optimisation technique and troubleshooting at network level and cell level improvement
2. It is expected to mentor the local Optimisation team for handling KPI queries efficiently for both internal and external customer
3. Should develop a LTE- FDD optimisation process methodology and identify the various roadblocks in the network under consideration and propose alternate solutions
4. Expected to setup standard template for drivertest analysis and action taken report for both internal and external customer.
5. Should guide Drive test team for various testing scenarios and interface with customer for effective discussion and agreement
Must have minimum 4+ years of LTE optimisation experience and around 8+ years of GSM/WCDMA /LTE experience in Global wireless industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.