The role will see you working with other engineers to address discovered issues as well as participation with federal and state jurisdictions to insure regulatory and zoning compliance. You will also interface with all levels of the customer up to VP level. Evaluates capacity requirements of radio network and works with other departments to meet growth needs
Required Skills And Experience
- Be flexibility in managing your workflow on a daily basis
- Must have recent 4GLTE Optimization experience with competing carrier
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with various drive test units.
- Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable.
- Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
- Moderate MapInfo skills
- 5+ years as a RF Engineer or related position
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required