Detect possible anomalies observed on the equipment while lubrication is being carried out and report such to the Mechanical Inspector.
Monitor the consumption of oils and greases for each equipment.
Take lubricant samples from time to time as per Sampling Schedule for analysis purpose.
Prepare and follow a lubrication register/sheet for each equipment.
Responsible for house-keeping and safety of the workshop/premise.
Write daily lubrication report.
Responsible proper storage of Lubricants on site ensuring Health and Safety and Environment regulations.
Responsible for ensuring proper operations of Auto-lube systems.
Participate in the repairs and troubleshooting of faults on lubrication equipment.
Maintain in good condition and keep inventory of all lubrication Tools.
Responsible for safe storage and disposal of used/dirty rags and Lubricant containers.
Update/Edit the Lubrication software.
• Always health and safety conscious
• Understands the specification of lubricants.
• Good knowledge of central lubrication system and maintenance
• Some knowledge of hydraulics
• Conversant with the health and safety hazards associated with lubricants