Duties and Responsibilities
- The M&E Assistant, under the direct supervision of the Program Specialist M&E and in close collaboration with the Program Specialist RHCS/FP in the UNFPA Country Office would perform the following tasks;
- Provide support to the M&E processes at all level of M&E framework in the UNFPA context
- Support in the review and checking of data generated being in line with the M&E reporting requirements
- Support analysis of data generated in line with the various program resources and results framework
- Provide assistance in monitoring and evaluation, data collection, surveys and data quality
- Provide monitoring and supportive supervision to the Data Assistants in the various locations for timely reporting
- Input RIRF and other logistics data from Central Medical Stores, State Stores, LGA stores and Service Delivery Points (Tertiary Hospitals, State General Hospitals, Specialist Hospitals, Primary Health Care Centres, Dispensaries etc) into designated CHANNEL computers
- Ensure that all data entered into CHANNEL is accurate following verification with the RIRFs, waybills and delivery notes and report any anomalies.
- Generate consumption, stock on hand, stock-out and other relevant reports to facilitate requests for supply, forecasting, inventory, etc
- Collate the logistics data and information captured by the Data Assistants for analysis
- Analyze logistics data and information generated and prepare reports that inform appropriate decision making and follow up action
- Provide technical support to the State Ministry of Health RH/FP Unit in proper data management of commodities and essential medicines
- Provide technical support to State Ministry of Health to track RMNCAH service data using DHIS tool
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.