Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to perform a set of tasks using machinery. You will be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining various machines to ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Interested applicant should forward his/her c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform machine setups (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust the functions and settings of machines (e.g. speed)
- Feed the necessary raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools to ensure they meet requirements
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to discover any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items and work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus