This person shall be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the machines in the factory.
- Ability to operate and manage all machines in Factory.
- Ability to give estimated time for completion of assigned job.
- Must be experienced in reading and interpretation of plans and drawing to specifications.
- Ensure the quality of work delivered in the factory is according to expected standard.
- Supports the departmental head on all activities relating to Factory.
- Ensure jobs are installed to the satisfaction of the customers (internal/external) when requested.
- Should be able to generate and develop cutlist.
- Should be able to start and finish a job with minimum supervision.
- Should have the knowledge of work safety and proper handling of tools.
- Train and direct other departmental staff when required.
- Support the departmental head and management in ensuring the aims are achieved.
- Capable of performing the duties and other duties as assigned.
- Cleans and manages assigned machines in the Factory.
- Ensures customers adhere to factory regulations.
- Ensures he is aware of quality control, and knows what to watch out for.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree in relevant course.
- 2 -5 years’ work experience preferably in a field related to WOODWORK MACHINES.
- Must possess the following skills. Analytical skills, planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating, have high integrity, good interpersonal skills, decision making and be result oriented.
All candidates must possess good command of English language (spoken and written) and without any form of regional accent.
Remuneration and benefits
Salary, commission where applicable, lunch, thirteenth (13th) month, paid annual leave, medical and pension.