The Maintenance & Integrity Engineer is responsible for the Preventive Maintenance Plans for Subsea Tools. In this role he/she will act as the "right hand" of the Contract Delivery Manager concerning all Subsea technical details.
- Develop and provide preventive maintenance plans for Subsea tools.
- Deliver Bill of Materials for main Subsea equipments, with defined minimum/maximum stock spare parts levels.
- Ensure compliance of execution of preventive maintenance work orders for Subsea tools.
- Deliver IWOCS / Subsea tools equipment documentation: yearly COS/5years COC on all IWOCS equipment
- Work closely with the Customer Activity Owners and ‘Global GE’ to support definitions of technical scope.
- Give technical support for Subsea installed equipments when required.
- Partner with the Customer Project Management team to prepare defined reports on monthly frequency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Technology, or Quantity Surveying is preferred.
- Subsea experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- A strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Proven Subsea Engineering experience in both Hardware and Controls disciplines.
- Ability to prioritize activities and respect deadlines.
- Six Sigma training is preferred (GE employees only).
- Sound business and financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.