Annual, Quarterly, Weekly and daily Plans which include; execute preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance
· Plan and coordinate maintenance stoppages with production planner (co-ordinate maintenance down time with production times)
· Ensure job cards are issued to specific technicians at specific times to conduct planned maintenance activities as per schedule.
· Ensure allocated work matches the skills levels of the technicians to whom it is allocated.
· Ensure stores are informed of spares, tools and materials required ahead of time.
· Ensure periodic checks conducted on all maintenance activities.
· Ensure standard engineering practices are developed, documented & implemented.
· Ensure root cause analyses are carried out on breakdowns and properly documented.
· Plan and coordinate coaching for technicians where necessary.
· Ensure job cards checked for completion, signed off & captured on SAP.
University Degree/ HND in Engineering At least 5 years maintenance experience including supervision preferably in bottling industry .
Experience in people management.
Understanding of financial impact of decisions.
Ability to select and assess first-line managers .
Coaching direct reports and mentoring others.
Ability to manage change .
Ability to set standards for management performance.
Ability to build relationships to improve results.
Ability to understand what drives peers in other units .
Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things.
Ability to learn from mistakes.
Process improvement skills .
Ability to disseminate and enforce safety, health & environment policy.
Ability to listen and communicate effectively